Topical cream contains THC-free CBD derived from lab-certified organic hemp, as well as panthenol and menthol to provide a soothing effect
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pain Relief Cream with Organic CBD and Menthol from Sunset CBD
- Formulated with panthenol and menthol to help relieve minor aches of joints and muscles
- May assist in improving general wellness
How to Use It
- Apply a thin layer to the chosen area and gently rub in
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
- After use wash hands with soap
- 60 ml and 250mg of CBD
- 120ml and 500mg of CBD
- Lab Analysis:
The Fine Print
- COVID-19 guidelines may delay shipping
- Hemp stalk derived. This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, AK, HI, SD, ID, NE, or any PO Boxes.
- Goods sold by Yuka Clothing Inc
- Must be 18+ to order/redeem
- How is the strike-through price determined?
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
5 ratings5 reviews
helped with back pain and carpel tunnel in my wrist
5 ratings3 reviews
Seems good. Kinda like icy hot.
NiutikTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
22 ratings22 reviews1 photos
Good. Works well
9 ratings4 reviews
This product seems to work well and def feel the Menthol. Smooth and effective but don’t rub your eyes after applying. You won’t do it a second time if you do!
2 ratings1 reviews
Works amazingly well! Absolutely love it!
8 ratings3 reviews
Works really well for my aches and pains
EvaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
35 ratings24 reviews
Getting very good relief of pain on my hands and knees.Gives nasal congestion relief when inhaled.Will continue to order and reccomend it to others .
21 ratings19 reviews
I previously used cream I ordered from Mexico, it worked good, better than anything else I could find for my chronic neck and back pain. Then I decided to try this pain cream and found it worked just as good or better but lasted much, much longer. I strongly recommend it.