- Expiration Date: 11/05/2022
- Ingredients: 81mbw06NoQL._SL1500_.jpg
- Size/Amount: Pack - 1
Parks & Nash Bone Broth Soup Variety Pack
Traditional Thai cooking emphasizes delicately prepared dishes with strong aromatic components. Flavors of coconut milk, lemongrass and kaffir lime turn this bone broth soup in to a creamy, delicious meal with light citrus notes. Don’t let this delicate soup fool you, it’s packed with 23 grams of protein.
The ultimate American comfort food just became a convenient, protein powerhouse. Pinto beans, tomatoes and peppers round out this hearty bone broth meal. 20 grams of protein will give you plenty of leaf raking, football watching energy.
Tuscany, in central Italy, is known for its tradition and is the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. This Tuscan soup combines traditional Italian ingredients such as tomato, zucchini, carrots, spinach, and oregano to form a truly artful soup. With 20 grams of protein and just 110 calories, this paleo soup may be creating a renaissance of its own.
Southwestern cuisine comprises a fusion cultures such as Spanish Colonial, Native American, Latin American and cowboy. This festive soup melds the masa flavors of tortilla chips & corn with southwest peppers and spices. It’s a filling, flavorful, fiesta with 21 grams of protein.
- 4-Pack containing 1 cup of Coconut Thai, 1 cup of Spicy Chili, 1 cup of Tuscan Vegetable, and 1 cup of Southwest Vegetable
- Shelf stable, add hot water and eat straight from the cup in 3 minutes
- No other bone broth brand offers this much protein in a hearty meal at this price
- Parks & Nash Bone Broth Soup combines the protein-packed nutrition of bone broth and the convenience your lifestyle demand
- Crafted by one of the 69 Certified Master Chefs in the USA
- The nutrients and essential amino acids are released from marrow within animal bones and connective tissues.
Parks & Nash Bone Broth Soup Variety Pack 1 Spicy Chili, 1 Southwest Vegetable, 1 Coconut Thai, and 1 Tuscan Vegetable, 1 CT Pack - 1
- Ingredients: Label
- Food Expiration Date: 11/05/2022
- Dimensions: 5.0 inches (H) x 5.0 inches (W) x 5.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Made in United States