Paula Dean Treat Baking Mix Chicken Wheat Free 8 oz.
It’s no shock that Paula Deen knows a thing or two about whipping up a great recipe; so she took her expertise and spun it into delicious 100 percent homemade treats! The Paula Deen Wheat-Free Dog Treat Baking Mixes offer your four-legged family member the chance to indulge in a delicious, healthy treat! This treat mix pairs perfectly with the Paw Print or Dog Bone Silicone Treat Baking Pan (sold separately)! As Paula says, it “Tastes so dog-gone good!” Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Use non-stick baking spray before adding batter. Add ½ cup of water (4 oz.). Bake for 25-30 minutes. Not intended for human consumption. Keep baked treats in sealed container. Perishable dog biscuits are best used within 10 days after baking.
Chicken Ingredients: Rice flour, oat flour, dried whey, flaxseed, dried chicken, dried eggs, and baking soda.
Peanut Butter Nutritional analysis: Crude Protein 8%, Crude Fat 4%, Crude Fiber 2%, and Moisture 12% max.
Peanut Butter Ingredients: Rice flour, oat flour, dried whey, flaxseed, peanut butter, dried eggs, and baking soda.
- 100% natural, homemade treats for your dog
- Goes great with the Paw Print of Dog Bone Silicone Baking Pans (sold separately)
- Easy to make mix, just add water and bake
- Safe and delicious treats for your dog
Paula Dean Treat Baking Mix Chicken Wheat Free 8 oz. Chicken
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches (H) x 5.5 inches (W) x 9.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Included in the box: 1 bag of treats mix
- Made in United States