Paula Deen Tatnall Street 4pc. Cereal Bowl Set, Coffee Bean
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. What better way to wake up the taste buds and the eyes than with these delightful cereal bowls from Paula Deen. The bowls feature charming botanicals that are arranged around the outer rim of the bowls for a relaxed Southern style. For even more fun at breakfast time, there is a playful flower on the inside of the bowl that is only revealed once breakfast has been enjoyed.
These cereal bowls from Paula Deen’s® Tatnall Street dinnerware collection feature a motif of charming botanicals for a simple and natural look. The collection was named after a historic road in Paula’s hometown of Savannah, Georgia, and evokes a welcoming Southern style that is ideal for quiet meals during the week or festive celebrations at weekends. Each sturdy porcelain cereal bowl is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- These durable porcelain cereal bowls feature a pattern of delicate botanicals, bringing laid-back Southern style to all tables
- Tatnall Street cereal bowls can be used for quiet solo meals or when entertaining family and friends
- These cereal bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe for added convenience
- Paula Deen is a registered trademark used with permission
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
Paula Deen Tatnall Street 4pc. Cereal Bowl Set, Coffee Bean Brown
- Dimensions: 7.25 inches (H) x 6.5 inches (W) x 6.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 3.9 pounds
- Included in the box: Four 5.5-Inch Cereal Bowls
- Made in Thailand