Peasants by Diego Rivera
Peasants by Diego Rivera is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Mahogany frame with Crisp - Bright White matting. Famous for his larger-than-life murals, Diego Rivera's tempestuous persona and provocative political stance catapulted him to mythic proportions during his lifetime. As a passionate civil rights advocate, his art pays tribute to the toilers of the soil - farmers and laborers. Aiming to make his art easily viewable by the average Mexican, Rivera is credited with reintroducing the fresco, a mural painted on fresh plaster, into modern art and architecture. Rivera provided an alternative to elite galleries and museums, making his artwork and political messages accessible to anyone. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Peasants by Diego Rivera is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Mahogany frame with Crisp - Bright White matting.
- 11in H x 13in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Peasants by Diego Rivera Multi-color 11H x 13W x1D
- Dimensions: 11.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 13.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States