Great to relieve sore and stiff muscles, this TENS massager features 2 output channels to simultaneously provide different massage intensity
PharMeDoc TENS Electronic Pulse Massager
- Pre-programmed modes for targeted waist, shoulder, joint, hand, leg, and foot massage
- Helps relieve muscle tension with 3 massage types: massage, beat, and knead
- Aims to release muscle tension and relieve soreness
- Adjustable massage speed and intensity
- TENS unit includes 2 output channels which simultaneously output different massage intensity
- LCD screen provides detailed stats, including current treatment body part, treatment time, program mode, and speed settings
- Great for muscle recovery and physical therapy
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 8” (L) x 3” (W) x 1.5” (H)
In the box: TENS unit, 4 electrode pads, and 2 electrode wires
In just a few short years, PharMeDoc has become a leader in health and wellness products, thanks especially to its line of full-body pillows that can help bring relief from aches and pains and make it easier to drift off to dreamland. The brand focuses on making healthy living accessible, whether that’s portable workout products like resistance bands and ab rollers so people can work up a sweat at home, or lumbar bar support pillows and a balance ball chair to improve posture and make sitting at work more comfortable.
Learn which massage tools work best for soothing aches and pains on different parts of the body.