Bulb that changes hues syncs up with home automation devices such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Apple Home Kit
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Philips Hue 2nd Gen A19 and BR30 White and Color Changing Bulb
- Sync lights with smart devices
- Connect lights to music, TV, and games for an immersive effect
- Can be paired with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Apple Home Kit
- Can also be paired with existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
- Hue hub is required to use the Philips Hue smart options (not included)
- Choose from 16 million colors
- 50,000 shades of white
- Transitions from warm white to cool bright daylight
- Settings for energizing, concentrating, reading, and relaxing
- LED lights last up to 20 years
- 240V, 9W, 800 lumen
- Fitting: E26
- Designed to fit 5–6” recessed cans.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.