Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic Electric Toothbrush
- Sonic technology was designed to gently remove up to 100% of plaque
- Bristles begin to fade when a replacement is needed
- Charging glass doubles as a rinsing cup
- Rechargeable battery can last up to three weeks
- Great for traveling
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 9.9”x6.8”x4.4”
- Weight: 2.4lb.
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.
In the Box: handle, 3 brush heads, charger, travel case, USB charger, and cable
Electric toothbrushes pack more power than their traditional counterparts. Here’s everything you need to know to find the right one for you.