The Phytophanere dietary supplement was formulated to help improve the health and beauty of hair, nails and skin
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Phyto Paris Phytophanere Hair and Nails Dietary Supplement (120-Count)
Biotin is a coenzyme and B vitamin that supports the health of the skin, nerves, digestive system, metabolism, and cells. Pregnant women and people with type 2 diabetes sometimes suffer from biotin deficiency.
- May improve the strength of fingernails and hair
- May lower blood-glucose levels in those with type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- Supports a healthy pregnancy and can aid in fetal development, along with folic acid
Rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, fish oil can lower blood pressure and cholesterol and decrease the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Omega-3 fatty acids are found in fish like salmon, mackerel, herring, lake trout, and albacore tuna, and are the key component of fish oil supplements. Our body needs these fatty acids to function properly, but it doesn’t naturally produce it.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decreases triglycerides (bad cholesterol), which are harmful to the heart
- Slows growth rate of plaque in the arteries
- Decreases chance of arrhythmia (abnormal heartbeats), which can lead to sudden death
- Reduces the chance of heart attack or stroke
- Helps ease symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, including joint pain and stiffness
- Size: 120 caplets
- See full list of ingredients here