Poet's Walk, Central Park, New York City by Henri Silberman
Poet's Walk, Central Park, New York City by Henri Silberman is a Mounted Print. Henri Silberman's dramatic photographs of cities tell stories that are sealed in their fortresses of brick, concrete, stone and steel. Drawn to the urban landscape and its contradictions of culture, pace, architecture and human nature, Silberman has been photographing cities since high school. Born in Paris and raised in Brooklyn, Silberman is particularly fascinated with the skyline, bridges and buildings of New York City, which he captures in detailed, emotionally charged black and white images. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Poet's Walk, Central Park, New York City by Henri Silberman is a Mounted Print.
- 19H x 28W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Poet's Walk, Central Park, New York City by Henri Silberman 19H x 28W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 19.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 28.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States