Port of Call by Brent Lynch
Port of Call by Brent Lynch is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a CHELSEA Black frame with Crisp - Bright White matting. Brent Lynch is a powerful figurative and landscape artist whose work is passionate and daring. Using bold brushstrokes and dynamic flourishes of light, shadow and movement, Lynch pushes the envelope with intense imagery and daring innovation. Early in his career, Lynch illustrated books and designed record covers, but is best known for posters of the ballet, opera, theater and sporting events, including the Olympics. Lynch now devotes himself to painting, and has created murals and artworks for public and private collections. He has received many awards for illustration and design, and recently claimed the Silver Medal in the International AIM for Art Exhibition. This exceptional art print is created using a sophisticated printing process known as giclee, from the French word to spray. Using the highest levels of precision available, the process delivers a fine stream of ink to saturate the fibers of the watercolor paper, resulting in pure, rich color and remarkable detail. Museums and galleries around the world favor giclee prints. The high-quality paper (235 gsm) is acid free with a smooth surface resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Port of Call by Brent Lynch is a Framed Giclee Print expertly set in a CHELSEA Black frame with Crisp - Bright White matting.
- 21in H x 17in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Port of Call by Brent Lynch Multi-color 21H x 17W x1D
- Dimensions: 21.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 17.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Giclee Print
- Made in United States