Portofino Waterfront by Michael O'Toole
Portofino Waterfront by Michael O'Toole is a Mounted Print. Michael O'Toole's work vibrantly glows as though illuminated from within by golden light. Born in Vancouver, O'Toole discovered a love of art in childhood that has now become an all-consuming passion. Originally an architect, he left to pursue painting full time and developed his lustrous Impressionist style spanning landscapes, seascapes and portraits, whose radiance is intensified by deep shadows. O'Toole works in acrylics, watercolors, pen and ink, graphite, airbrush and gouache, and has had many successful exhibitions in Canada. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Portofino Waterfront by Michael O'Toole is a Mounted Print.
- 28H x 28W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Portofino Waterfront by Michael O'Toole 28H x 28W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 28.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 28.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States