This pedicure kit designed for home and professional use includes tools for removing calluses, corns, hard skin, and trimming cuticles
- Double-sided sandpaper file
- Foot Rasp (square)
- Foot Rasp (ellipse)
- Callus remover knife
- Polishing strip
- Hard skin remover
- Silicone pad
- 5 blades
Pedicure Foot Care Kit (12-Piece)
- Multi-purpose pedicure kit
- Can be used to remove calluses, corns, hard skin, and for trimming cuticles
- Great for keeping your feet smooth, clean, and healthy
- Ergonomic designs make tools easy to operate
- Suitable for home and professional use
Good to Know
- Materials: Stainless steel and plastic
- Length of individual tools:
- Double-sided sandpaper file: 6.8”
- Foot rasp (square): 6.9”
- Foot rasp (ellipse): 6.8”
- Callus remover knife: 4.5”
- Polishing strip: 8.7”
- Hard skin remover: 5.8”
The Fine Print
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico
- How is the strike-through price determined?
- Most Canadian orders are delivered within 7-10 business days from the purchase date.
- Warranties offered with select products are valid only on US purchases.
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
1 ratings1 reviews
I loved it. Very good quality for the price
14 ratings9 reviews
Just received the product and have not used it, but I have used these tools before. That is why I purchased them, for touch up sessions until I get to nail shop for pedicure. Great for the winter when you can't get to salon.
15 ratings12 reviews
Cheaply made. Can buy all of the tools in this with better quality at Walmart for cheaper. Disappointed.
1 ratings1 reviews
You charged me for an item I did not purchase the closed the return site down .. y’all bogus
annaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
25 ratings16 reviews
Not a good set
3 ratings2 reviews
There were no directions or description about them and how to use.
13 ratings8 reviews
Disappointing Much smaller than the kit looked online Flimsy
23 ratings11 reviews
Work well but kind of cheap.