Proform 6.0 RT Treadmill
- One-touch controls adjust quick incline and quick speed without interrupting your rhythm
- Choose from 8 preset workout apps designed by a certified personal trainer
- Features calorie- or time-based goals
- Built to endure light and intense workouts
- Amp up your workout, reduce impact on your joints, and tone muscle when you walk at an incline
- For added cardio benefits, boost your speed incrementally up to 10 mph
- 2.0 continuous horsepower motor delivers smooth, consistent power to every workout
- Product number: PFTL39115
- Weight of equipment: 144 lb.
- Weight restrictions: 300 lb.
- Power source: cord
- Assembly required
- Product condition: new
- Product dimensions: 65” (H) x 29” (w) x 69” (L)
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.