Made with enameled cast iron, this durable casserole pan or Dutch oven features sturdy handles for a steady grip while cooking
Rachael Ray Cast Iron Dutch Oven or Casserole Pan
- Type: cast iron
- When cared for properly, cast iron cookware lasts for generations
- Retains heat better than most other materials, keeping meals warm after the heat is off
- Versatile material can be used to cook a wide variety of dishes and is oven-safe
- Sturdy handles for a strong and steady grip
- Cast iron lid great for slow-cooking and one-pot meals
- Oven safe to 500°F; without lid
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- Exterior enamel with a shimmer finish
Dimensions and Capacity
- Covered Dutch Oven:
- Dimensions: 19.2” (L) x 13.1” (W) x 9.1” (H)
- Capacity: 6.5-qt.
- Weight: 19.6lb.
- Casserole and Griddle Lid:
- Dimensions: 16.3” (L) x 8.6” (W) x 12.3” (H)
- Capacity: 4-qt.
- Weight: 7.8lb.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.