Red and White I by Pamela Gladding
Red and White I by Pamela Gladding is a Mounted Print. Renowned painter Pamela Gladding originally painted harpsichords for manufacturers in the United States and in Europe. The intensive training provided her with a phenomenal understanding of decorative design to create elegantly stylized wall art. Her busy studio is tucked in the hills of central Pennsylvania where she is surrounded by the serene beauty of her beloved gardens for inspiration, as well as her ever-increasing number of dogs and cats. In addition to posters and prints, her artwork is featured on a variety of gift and home décor items. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Red and White I by Pamela Gladding is a Mounted Print.
- 12H x 12W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Red and White I by Pamela Gladding 12H x 12W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 12.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 12.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States