Red Canna by Georgia O'Keeffe
Red Canna by Georgia O'Keeffe is a Mounted Print. Georgia O'Keeffe (1887- 1986) was a groundbreaking Modernist painter who digressed from realism to express her own visionary style. Raised in rural Wisconsin, which gave her a love of nature and formed the basis for her revolutionary artwork, O'Keefe is best known for flower paintings which made up a significant percentage of her work. Expressing what she felt, rather than what she had been taught, O'Keeffe painted enormous close-ups of flowers, transforming their contours into fascinating abstractions, and highlighting their importance in a manner that commanded attention. One of the most influential and innovative artists of the 20th century, O'Keeffe was the first woman to have her own exhibition at New York's Museum of Modern Art. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Red Canna by Georgia O'Keeffe is a Mounted Print.
- 24H x 20W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Red Canna by Georgia O'Keeffe 24H x 20W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 24.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 20.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States