Thanks to a cream-gel formula this night serum absorbs fast, stimulates cell regeneration and can help revitalize skin
Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream (1.7 Fl.Oz.)
- Anti-aging night cream-gel
- Helps define the appearance of facial contours around the cheeks and jawline
- Composed to smooth and firm the look of the entire neck and chest
- Designed to deliver visible sculpting results
- Made to leave your skin silky smooth
- Good for all skin types
- Volume: 1.7 fl.oz.
- Directions for use;
- Gently pat a small amount of cream in the morning and evening
- Wait 60 seconds for product to fully absorb before applying moisturizer and or concealer
In 1968, Clinique was founded on the philosophy that you don’t have to be born with great skin—it can be acquired. Ever since, skincare professionals have paired up with dermatologists to create allergy-tested and fragrance-free products that are gentle on the skin but still effective. To ensure its high standards, every Clinique item is tested 12 times on 600 people, and If a single application causes a reaction, the product is scrapped. Clinique also formulates each product to address an individual skin type or concern instead of hawking universal solutions to nuanced problems. Still, most of the brand’s care routines follow the original, time-tested three-step formula: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Since its launch, Clinique has branched out to cosmetics, creating highly pigmented lipsticks, eye shadows, and foundation that are just as good for your skin.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.