Kerastase Resistance Bain De Force Architecte Reconstructing Shampoo
- Hair-rebuilding and reinforcing shampoo
- Formulated with Ciment-Cylane Complex that helps reconstruct and fortify hair fiber
- Aims to gently cleanse hair
- Helps revitalizes the hair and restore softness
- Works to add shine and substance to weakened hair
- Great for brittle, damaged hair, and split ends
- Massage into wet hair lather and rinse; for maximum thickness and fullness follow with conditioner and blow dry hair using your favorite styling products.
- Size of product: 2.71 or 8.5 fl. oz.
French actress and icon Brigitte Bardot is known for her pouty lips, doe eyes, and—of course—that tousled mane of blond hair. Kate Moss, Kérastase’s new “muse,” channels Bardot in the company’s latest campaign, in which the supermodel appears with voluminous locks styled with Kérastase’s high-end products. You don’t have to be a supermodel to achieve a straight-from-the-salon look, though, even at home.
The brand offers products for all hair types, ranging from fine to color-treated to curly. Its goal is not only to produce perfectly coiffed styles with shampoos, conditioners, and styling products, but also to treat hair from the inside out with nourishing serums and masks. Kérastase’s award-winning products have been used to style runway models at New York Fashion week, and they’ve also been featured in the likes of Allure, Marie Claire, Elle, and Glamour magazines.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.