Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Haircare Milk (5.1 Fl. Oz.)
- Blow-dry, leave-in strengthening milk for the weakened, damaged hair
- Helps prevent further damage from excess heat
- Aims to smoothen the hair fibers from the root to tip
- Helps add strength, suppleness, and long-lasting shine
- Apply to the towel-dried hair; do not rinse
- Size of product: 5.1 fl. oz.
French actress and icon Brigitte Bardot is known for her pouty lips, doe eyes, and—of course—that tousled mane of blond hair. Kate Moss, Kérastase’s new “muse,” channels Bardot in the company’s latest campaign, in which the supermodel appears with voluminous locks styled with Kérastase’s high-end products. You don’t have to be a supermodel to achieve a straight-from-the-salon look, though, even at home.
The brand offers products for all hair types, ranging from fine to color-treated to curly. Its goal is not only to produce perfectly coiffed styles with shampoos, conditioners, and styling products, but also to treat hair from the inside out with nourishing serums and masks. Kérastase’s award-winning products have been used to style runway models at New York Fashion week, and they’ve also been featured in the likes of Allure, Marie Claire, Elle, and Glamour magazines.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.