Featuring high-precision laser rangefinder and thirteen sensors, this robot vacuum cleaner is designed to effectively clean your house
Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mop System
- High-precision laser rangefinder spinning at 300rpm allows room mapping
- Include 32-bit quad-core processors
- Features thirteen sensors to avoid getting stuck, fall, and more
- Contains carpet boost and height sensitivity sensor
- Calculates cleaning route based on the room shape and obstacles location
- Built-in 180mL water tank features mopping range of 1,610 sq. ft.
- Adjustable water flow can be tailored to fit individual preferences
- Even water spread ensures precise cleaning
- Easily climbs over 0.8” high thresholds and carpets
- Automatically switches to maximum power when cleaning carpets
- Cleans up to 3 hours on a single charge, covering the area of 3,300 sq. ft.
- Smart top-up allows the robot to return to the dock when the power is low
- Virtual no-go zones or virtual walls protect the valuables
- Supports Alexa’s voice control
- Model number: RSD0108US, RSD0107US
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 13.78” x 13.78” x 2.8”
- Weight: 7.05lb.
- 1-year warranty from Roborock
In the box: vacuum, charging dock, moisture-proof mat, adjustable water tank, mop cloth, power cable, user guide
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
While a smart home can't shave your face (yet), it can do a lot to make your life easier and give you peace of mind.