Route 6, Eastham by Edward Hopper
Route 6, Eastham by Edward Hopper is a Mounted Print. Edward Hopper (1882- 1967) was an American painter known for his melancholy depictions of alienation in everyday life. Eerily realistic, his stark urban and rural scenes are a desolate montage of deserted streets, half-empty theaters, isolated railroad tracks and dreary rooming houses. Originally aspiring to be a Naval architect, Hopper rapidly rose to the status of America's foremost Realist. Portraying scenes in New York and New England, Hopper underscored their grim nature with sharp lines, large, impersonal shapes, flat expanses of color and hard angles. Although known for his oil paintings, Hopper was also an adept watercolorist and printmaker whose later works shared structural similarities with geometric abstraction. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Route 6, Eastham by Edward Hopper is a Mounted Print.
- 16in H x 22in W x0.4in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Route 6, Eastham by Edward Hopper 16H x 22W x0.4D
- Dimensions: 16.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 22.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States