Blu-ray player with built-in WiFi and preloaded apps enables users to stream online content and supports an array of disc formats
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Samsung Smart WiFi Built-in Blu-ray Player with HDMI Cable (Refurbished)
This WiFi-enabled Blu-ray player from Samsung can play content from an array of sources including online apps, adding smart functionality to your home theater. It’s also slender and compact, making it easy to integrated in your entertainment center.
Smart Functionality: Entertainment on Demand
Stream a movie rather than walking to a Redbox, or binge on your favorite TV shows online. This Blu-ray player’s built-in WiFi and preloaded apps expand your entertainment options without adding more clutter to your entertainment center. Apps include Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Vudu, and more.
Supports an Array of Disc Formats
The unit can play Blu-rays, DVDs, and CDs, allowing you to get continued use out of your old movie and music collection.
- Product number: BDJM57CZA
- Playback: Blu-ray, DVD, CD
- Supported resolutions: up to 1080p Full HD
- 3D: no
- WiFi: yes
- Media streaming apps: Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Vudu, and more
- Supported audio formats: DTS surround sound, Dolby TrueHD
- Weight: 3lb.
- Product dimensions: 12” (L) x 3” (W) x 11” (H)
- Condition: refurbished
- What’s in the box: Blu-ray player, user manual, remote control, power cable, HDMI cable
- 90-day warranty from Samsung
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.
Online content isn’t just for computers anymore—you can watch it all on the big screen with the right streaming device. Learn which one is best for your home theater with this helpful guide.