This spicy fragrance for men is a radically fresh, raw and noble proposition from Christian Dior, suitable for most occasions
Christian Dior Sauvage Eau de Toilette for Men (2 or 3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: pepper and bergamot
- Heart notes: geranium, lavander, elemi, pink pepper, vetiver, and patchouli
- Base notes: cedar, labdanum, and ambroxan
- Eau de toilette for men
- Size: 2 or 3.4 fl. oz.
- Introduced in 2015
- Created by Francois Demachy
When Christian Dior was 14 years old, a palm reader at the local fair told him his fortune. She said that after a period of great poverty, he would travel widely and make his fortune from women. Both came true. Despite financial trials following the Great Depression and a serious bout of tuberculosis, Dior rose to become one of the world’s most influential fashion designers. After working under Pierre Balmain, he revolutionized women’s dresses in 1947 with his post–World War II “New Look”—a curvaceous silhouette marked by a tiny, defined waist and voluminous mid-calf skirt. Dior, an avid gardener, described it by saying, “I drew women-flowers, fine waists like liana and wide skirts like corolla.” The frenzy that followed its introduction helped cement Dior in the annuls of fashion history. Today, the company carries on the powerful name of Christian Dior, leading the industry in women’s clothing and menswear beneath such innovators as Raf Simons and Bill Gaytten.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.
The Fine Print
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico
- How is the strike-through price determined?
- Most Canadian orders are delivered within 7-10 business days from the purchase date.
- Warranties offered with select products are valid only on US purchases.