Memory Foam Mattress from Sealy featuring foam layer which offers a durable base that provides support and promotes airflow to keep you cool
Sealy 10” Medium Memory Foam Bed in a Box
- All the comfort and trusted quality of a Sealy® mattress, delivered right to your door and ready to use within 24 hours
- Softer conforming memory foam “hugs” you for personalized comfort throughout the night, while denser foam layers deeper in the mattress keep you supported
- CopperChill™ fused memory foam promotes cooler, more comfortable sleep
- This medium firm memory foam mattress is designed for the way you sleep, whether that’s on your back, stomach, or side
Shipped direct to you and built to last, you can rest easy on this premium 10-inch mattress for years to come
- Product dimensions;
- Twin: 10” (H) x 39” (W) x 75” (L)
- Twin Extra Long: 10” (H) x 39” (W) x 80” (L)
- Full: 10” (H) x 54” (W) x 75” (L)
- Queen: 10” (H) x 60” (W) x 80” (L)
- King: 10” (H) x 76” (W) x 80” (L)
- California King: 10” (H) x 72” (W) x 84” (L)
How to use this?
- Place your mattress where you desire
- Remove packaging
- Allow time for the bed to decompress and expand to its proper shape
All the comfort and trusted quality of a Sealy® mattress, now conveniently packaged in a ready-to-ship box. Fall into a cradling memory foam top that “hugs” your body all night long, so you wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day. This memory foam mattress combines distinct layers of foams—including a top layer infused with CopperChill™—to provide comfort and support for all sleepers, and the 10-inch silhouette has more foam for an extra snuggly experience. At Sealy, we want to help you live your best life, which is why we made the delivery and setup of this Mattress-in-a-Box hassle-free. When your Mattress-in-a-Box arrives, simply place the mattress on your bed, remove the packaging, and allow time for the bed to decompress and expand to its comfortable shape. Includes knit cover and 10-year warranty from Sealy.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.