Burt’s Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream (1.8 Fl. Oz.)
- Designed for the sensitive skin
- Formulated with aloe to soothe
- Rice extract helps moisturize the skin
- Cotton extract aims to soften the skin and minimize the effects of other irritants
- Helps diminish the look of dark circles and puffiness
- Aims to repair and rebuild the skin barrier
- Helps moisturize without causing redness or irritation
- Pat a small amount of cream in the morning and evening; wait 60 seconds for full absorption before applying moisturizer or concealer
- 99% natural formula
- Size of product: 1.8 fl.oz.
- Made in the USA
About Burt’s Bees
Success never spoiled Burt Shavitz, the cofounder, namesake, and face of Burt’s Bees; he spent most of his time living quietly and mostly off the grid in the Maine countryside, even after the company hit it big. It was in Maine in 1984 that artist Roxanne Quimby discovered Burt, they hit it off, and she started making candles from his beehives’ unused wax. Within a few years, a New York boutique was selling the candles, and in 1991, as the company was officially incorporated, its signature lip balm was created. Today, the company focuses on personal-care items, with soaps, balms, and more for face, body, and even baby, all made solely from natural products.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.