Seurat: Eiffel Tower, 1889 by Georges Seurat
Seurat: Eiffel Tower, 1889 by Georges Seurat is a Stretched Canvas Print. Although his work was originally scorned, the founder of the Neo-Impressionist movement of the late 19th century, Georges Seurat (1859-1891) is considered one of France's great master artists. Creating a groundbreaking but incredibly time intensive style called Pointillism, Seurat rejected broad brushstrokes of mixed color, substituting tiny points of pure color which the observer's eye blended in to images. Utilizing elaborate, scientifically devised linear structures and geometric order, Seurat's style is somewhat akin to that of Rembrandt in his experimentation with color theories and linear structures. After Seurat's art was rejected by the Salon, he joined with other artists to found the Society for Independent Artists to exhibit their works. This stretched canvas print is the result of sophisticated digital printing technology in which the image is printed directly onto an artist-grade, 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is then expertly stretched around wooden bars and carefully finished. An acrylic coating protects the stunning giclee print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Seurat: Eiffel Tower, 1889 by Georges Seurat is a Stretched Canvas Print.
- 44in H x 27in W x2in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Seurat: Eiffel Tower, 1889 by Georges Seurat Multi-color 37H x 23W x2D
- Dimensions: 37.0 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 23.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Stretched Canvas Print
- Made in United States