Redken Shades EQ Color Gloss Demi-Permanent Haircolor
- Rich cream consistency for more precision
- Subtle brightening effect without ammonia
- Conditions the hair and gives it more shine
- Helps alter and refresh faded hair color
- Assists in toning highlighted hair
Directions for Use
- Brush hair well before use
- Mix the color in the supplied bottle or a bowl
- Apply color to your hair in sections
- Use a comb to separate hair in sections
- Wipe excess dye off the neck and forehead with a paper towel
- Wait until the process time is up
- Rinse hair
- Shampoo and condition your hair
- No-ammonia formula
- Hair color: 2 oz.
- Color Gloss: 33.8 oz.
- Equalizing Conditioning Color Crystal Clear 000: 33.8 fl. oz.
- Cover Plus: 2.1 oz.
Redken’s name comes from the last names of stylist Jheri Redding (the namesake and inventor of the Jheri curl) and actress Paula Kent. Kent wasn’t a fan of many common hairstyling products. So she and Redding worked to create products that weren’t irritating but still worked to improve the condition of hair. In 1960, as Redken was formed, it introduced the idea of protein reconditioning, in which their products help hair reabsorb proteins it may have lost along the way, thus keeping the hair strong. Salons took to the idea, and now Redken products for women and men are sold in more than 50 countries.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.