Shadowdancer by Natasha Wescoat
Shadowdancer by Natasha Wescoat is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a Basel Black and Gold frame with Soft White matting. Mirth, magic and carefree, childlike optimism bubble from the enchanted art of Natasha Wescoat. An award-winning artist whose work has ranged from contemporary abstracts to pop art cartoons, Wescoat initially pursued singing, songwriting and playwriting, before being hired to create commissioned artwork when she was 17. Drawing favorable comparisons to artists Gustav Klimt and Joan Miro, her work's popularity skyrocketed through savvy utilization of the online world, which placed it in 500 corporate and private collections worldwide within two years. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Shadowdancer by Natasha Wescoat is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a Basel Black and Gold frame with Soft White matting.
- 22in H x 26in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Shadowdancer by Natasha Wescoat Multi-color 22H x 26W x1D
- Dimensions: 22.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 26.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States