Shiseido Urban Tinted Protector Cream SPF 43 Shade 1
- Lightweight cream with UV protection
- Offers moderate protection against immediate and long-term sun exposure
- Made to protect skin from the appearance of wrinkles and sun-induced age spots
- Feather-light formula
- Composed to fight unavoidable environmental aggressors
- Designed to give skin a hint of color for a glowing, healthy-looking complexion
- Made to protect skin from harmful uva and uvb rays
- Good for all skin types
- Recommended for daily use
- Direction for use:
- Can be used as a makeup base for a beautiful foundation finish
- Volume: 1.1 fl.oz.
- UV protection: SPF 43
- Made in The United States
In 1954, Jacques Courtin-Clarins opened his first beauty spa in Paris with the intention of making beauty more real and natural. He did so by experimenting with essential oils, drawing from natural plant extracts, and innovating on their application methods. His first breakthrough was a massage oil that increased the effectiveness of skin-firming massages. The product was so popular that he began selling it, thus beginning his foray into the skincare industry as the Clarins group.
One of Jacques’s greatest achievements occurred in 1985, when he challenged a chemical engineer to solve a problem: how to deliver two anti-aging serums—one soluble in water and the other soluble in oil—in a single treatment. The result was Double Serum, two separate treatment bottles that customers mix together to preserve the active ingredients. Today, Clarins continues to produce high-end products designed to accentuate and preserve natural beauty, from anti-aging creams and cleansers to makeup and perfumes.