Sienna Flowers I by Fernando Leal
Sienna Flowers I by Fernando Leal is a Mounted Print. Painter, printmaker and critic, Fernando Leal (1896- 1964) made a lasting contribution to Mexican art. A native of San Luis Potosí, he studied at the Escuela al Aire Libre, Coyoacan and mastered many media including engraving, lithography and various painting techniques. He is best known for his realistic mural paintings, executed in fresco and encaustic, which are rich in color and free of symbolism. During his impressive career, he was an esteemed art critic and minister of culture as well as one of the first Mexican artists to depict indigenous subjects. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Sienna Flowers I by Fernando Leal is a Mounted Print.
- 20H x 8W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Sienna Flowers I by Fernando Leal 20H x 8W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 20.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 8.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States