"Single Stem" Wallpaper Design by William Morris
"Single Stem" Wallpaper Design by William Morris is a Mounted Print. William Morris (1834- 1896), one of the principal figures of the British arts and crafts movement, was renowned for his wallpaper designs and ornate fabrics. Morris founded Morris & Company, a respected Victorian design company which produced textiles, exquisite stained glass and high-quality, painstakingly detailed tapestries. During the mid-19th century, tapestries had become lifeless, mass-produced items that Morris rejuvenated with uniqueness, creativity and character. He had a loom installed in his bedroom and taught himself to weave, so he could create the tapestries he envisioned. Creating over 150 elaborate tapestry patterns, Morris' work remains a pinnacle of technique and craftsmanship. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- "Single Stem" Wallpaper Design by William Morris is a Mounted Print.
- 12H x 11W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
"Single Stem" Wallpaper Design by William Morris 12H x 11W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 12.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 11.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States