Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For Mattifying Primer and Perfector
- Formulated to reduce the look of pores, fine lines, and imperfections
- Subtle, universal tint that instantly blends with any skin tone and shade
- Absorbs excess oil
- Great to use under makeup
- Mattifying properties
How to Use
- Apply evenly to clean and or moisturized skin
- Avoid the eye area
- Allow product to dry prior to applying makeup
- Product size: 1 fl. oz.
- Made in the United States
About Peter Thomas Roth
Skincare is in Peter Thomas Roth’s blood. His Hungarian ancestors owned and operated spa resorts, complete with healing muds and minerals found in Hungarian springs. So when he was looking for ways to resolve his own skin concerns, including acne and aging, that’s where he started. Today, his brand melds the knowledge of his ancestors with the latest research (much of which he leads himself in his own lab and production facility) to craft skincare products that can help virtually any skin type or concern, whether it’s aging, sun damage, acne, or anything else the body over.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.