The Smithsonian Motor Works. Build a real working battery powered 4 Cylinder Model Engine with Real Lights and Sounds. Watch the Spark Plugs Fire and the Valves Open and Close. See how the Pistons Fire with the Correct Timing and Watch the Belts and Fan turn. Includes, Over 100 parts that screw together easily, and detailed instructions. Uses 2 "AA" Batteries, not included. Ages 8 and up
- Build a working model of a 4-Cylinder Engine
- Valves Rock, Spark Plugs Fire and Pistons Drive Crankshaft!
- Battery Operated Moving Parts and Lights
- Includes, all parts to make a working engine
Smithsonian Motor-Works Science Multi-color
- Toy and Game Assembly Required: Yes
- Kids Toys Gender: Boys
- Toys Age Range: 8 years and up
- Toy and Game Materials/Fabric: Plastic, Metal
- Toy and Game Battery Requirements: Uses 2 "AA" Batteries, not included.
- Recommended For Ages: 8 - 11 Years
- Included Items: Includes 2 Washers, 2 Shafts in various lengths, 4 Exhaust Valves, 4 Intake Valves, 8 Valve Stems, 4 Piston Halves, 4 Connecting Rods, 8 Timing Cams, 8 Rocker Arms, 1 Crankshaft, 1 Crankshaft Pulley, 1 Fan Pulley, 1 Fan, 1 Engine Mounting stand, 5 Bearings, 1 Clutch Housing, 1 Oil-Pan, 1 Lower Crankcase, 1 Rocker Arm Cover, 1 Upper Cylinder Head, 1 Timing Belt, 1 Timing Wheel, 1 Timing Gear, 1 Belt Tensioning Pulley, 1 Lower Cylinder Head, 1 Cylinder Block, 1 Dipstick, 1 Positioning Jig, 1 Timing Belt cover, 1 Intake Manifold, 1 Exhaust Manifold, 1 Carburetor Cover, 1 Carburetor Bowl, 1 Front Half of Water Pump, 1 Rear Half of Water Pump, 1 Flywheel clutch, 1 Fan Belt, 1 head Basket, 8 Valve Springs, 1 Distributor Assembly, 1 Drive Module, 1 Battery Pack, 67 Screws.
- Dimensions: 15.0 inches (H) x 12.0 inches (W) x 9.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Included in the box: Includes all the parts necessary to complete your working engine
- Made in China