Soft Watch at the Moment of First Explosion, c.1954 by Salvador Dali
Soft Watch at the Moment of First Explosion, c.1954 by Salvador Dali is a Mounted Print. Spanish artist Salvador Dali was a groundbreaking icon of the Surrealist movement and one of the greatest artists of the 20th century. His work probed the unconscious world of thoughts, dreams and perception in fanciful and nightmarish images influenced by Freud, Cubism, Futurism and metaphysical art. Extraordinarily imaginative, Dali also sculpted, and contributed to fashion, photography and theater. Nearly photographic, Dali's art has been called the epitome of Surrealism. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Soft Watch at the Moment of First Explosion, c.1954 by Salvador Dali is a Mounted Print.
- 19in H x 31in W x0.4in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Soft Watch at the Moment of First Explosion, c.1954 by Salvador Dali 19H x 31W x0.4D
- Dimensions: 19.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 31.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States