These solar metal patio lights can decorate the outdoor area by day and light it up at night with a weather-resistant construction
Solar MiniMetal Decorative Patio Lights (Multiple Style Options)
- Solar metal patio lights
- Designed to decorate the patio by day and night
- 20’ long string
- Feature 10 decorative LED lights
- 3 mounting options (mounting adhesive, clip, or ground stake)
- 3 lighting modes (steady, flashing, off)
- Can be used on docks, umbrellas, trees, and other outdoor areas
- Solar lights automatically turn on at night and off during the day
- Require 4-6h of direct sunlight for the production of 8-10h of light at night
- Weather-resistant design for year-round outdoor use
- Product dimensions: 240.0”(H) x 4.0”(W) x 6.0”(L)
- Weight: 1lb.
- Each individual heart is approximately 2.15” x 2.25”
- Each individual star is approximately 2.45” x 2.55”
- Each individual ball is approximately 1.05” x 1.95”
The Fine Print
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
3 ratings3 reviews
I ordered one string of the metal heart lights but received two strings of the plastic Edison bulb lights.
25 ratings25 reviews
not too bright but they work. Also they are kind of short, you really need 2 or 3 of these to surround the outer rim of n 9 foot umbrella.
36 ratings25 reviews2 photos
The metal stars fall off really easily. But the lights are cute.
9 ratings4 reviews
Lights don’t light up. Left charger in direct sunlight for 3 days, but not one bulb lit when installed and turned on.
3 ratings1 reviews
It’s hard for me to judge either way since I was super excited for them but instead got sent 4 boxes of string lights... the string lights seem alright though, just don’t need 4 boxes worth, and I don’t trust it getting sent properly again, so 2 stars for sending something, but the non-existent order means I can’t really judge it properly!
13 ratings12 reviews
Shipped without the box being taped or glued shut. No mounting hardware in the box, no stake, no mounting clip. So I start thinking how I can work with that and find a way to clip it on. Before I could even get them unwound over half the stars fell off and would not stay on. Now I’m thinking I can glue the stars on. Then I looked at the price. Nope just going to return it.
30 ratings9 reviews1 photos
I ordered two of these strings of lights and have only received one.
3 ratings1 reviews
I ordered 2 I only recurved one