Soleil Toute Lannee by Roger Broders
Soleil Toute Lannee by Roger Broders is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Polar White matting. As an employee of the Paris-Lyons-Mediterranean Railway, it was graphic artist Roger Broders (1883- 1953) job to promote railway travel. Little could Broders have imagined the significant role he'd play in bringing vintage travel poster art into prominence in the 20's and 30's as well as its resurging 21st Century popularity. His colorful, exuberant Art Deco style and his ability to evoke the romance and nostalgia of travel appeals to today's wanderlusters and ski buffs. As part of today's vintage poster art boom, his original works have sold for $5,000 or more. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Soleil Toute Lannee by Roger Broders is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Polar White matting.
- 34in H x 26in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Soleil Toute Lannee by Roger Broders Multi-color 34H x 26W x1D
- Dimensions: 34.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 26.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States