Soleil Toute Lannee by Roger Broders
Soleil Toute Lannee by Roger Broders is a Mounted Print. As an employee of the Paris-Lyons-Mediterranean Railway, it was graphic artist Roger Broders (1883- 1953) job to promote railway travel. Little could Broders have imagined the significant role he'd play in bringing vintage travel poster art into prominence in the 20's and 30's as well as its resurging 21st Century popularity. His colorful, exuberant Art Deco style and his ability to evoke the romance and nostalgia of travel appeals to today's wanderlusters and ski buffs. As part of today's vintage poster art boom, his original works have sold for $5,000 or more. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Soleil Toute Lannee by Roger Broders is a Mounted Print.
- 26H x 18W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Soleil Toute Lannee by Roger Broders 26H x 18W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 26.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 18.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States