- Color: Silver
- Option: Electric
- Size: 1.5 HP3
Stainless Steel 1.5 HP Electric Chicken Feather Plucker
Nothing beats raising your own food, but plucking chickens can be a huge mess and a real pain. The Sportsman Series Electric Chicken Feather Plucker will make quick work of prepping chickens, ducks, geese and other birds. 114 individual 2-inch fingers, 40 on the sides and 74 on the bottom, will defeather a chicken weighing up to 8 lbs, in well under a minute. Perfect for homesteads and small farms with small to medium size flocks, and
ideal for duck and waterfowl hunters.
Safety features include a toggle power switch with pin to keep the unit from accidentally being turned on, a 6 ft. GFCI power cord, motor overload shutoff feature with reset button, and zinc coated hardware to resist rust.
Not intended for commercial use.
- Will save hours of time and mess over hand plucking
- Great for all types of poultry, chickens, ducks, geese, pheasant, dove and more
- Can accommodate up to 8 lbs, a single large bird or multiple smaller birds
- Efficient yet gentle, 114 individual 2 inch rubber fingers clear feathers and dirt without damaging skin
- Easy to move, equipped with two 5-inch wheels
- Drum constructed of 8.8mm food grade stainless steel, Defeather chickens in as little as 30 seconds
- Drum constructed of 8.8mm food grade stainless steel, 120V, 550 Watt, 5 Amp, 300 RPM, 3/4 HP
- Tub measures 14 H x 16 W inches, 11.25 inch opening, Assembled size: 30.5" H x 27" W x 22" D
Stainless Steel 1.5 HP Electric Chicken Feather Plucker Silver Electric 1.5 HP3
- Dimensions: 30.5 inches (H) x 22.0 inches (W) x 27.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 50.0 pounds
- Made in China