Vitamin B12 supports the health of the nervous system and may boost mood and energy levels
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Stocking Stuffer B-12 Drops (60 Servings)
Vitamin B12 is an essential water-soluble vitamin naturally found in foods like fish, meat, eggs, and dairy. It’s necessary for the proper functioning and development of the brain, nerves, and blood cells.
- May boost mood
- Helps improve energy levels
- Can increase production of red blood cells
- Size: 2 fl. oz. (60 servings)
- Serving size: one full dropper
- Place under tongue and wait 30 seconds before swallowing
- Supplement facts
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.