This aquatic, floral, and fruity fragrance for women boasts the notes of water lotus, pure jasmine, and cyclamen
Elizabeth Arden’s Sunflowers for Women. Multiple Sizes Available.
- Top notes: cucumber, citrus cocktail, water lotus, watery green leaves
- Heart notes: cyclamen, rose, pure jasmine, osmanthus, iris root
- Base notes: musk, cedar, amber, moss, sandalwood
- Aquatic, floral, and fruity eau de toilette for women
- Recommended for most occasions, especially evening wear
- Spray bottle of 1 fl. oz., 1.7 fl. oz., or 3.3 fl. oz.
- Introduced in 1993
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.