Symphony in Red and Khaki II by Laurie Maitland
Symphony in Red and Khaki II by Laurie Maitland is a Mounted Print. Laurie Maitland, a contemporary British Abstract Expressionist, is known for creating captivating works which are full of energy, tension and stormy drama. Raised in the idyllic English countryside before moving to London as a teenager, her urban and theatrical influences took shape creating a strong contrast between the two worlds. Excelling in the arts, she studied photography, life drawing and specialized in set design as part of an English and Drama degree. After teaching for two years, she started exhibiting and has since sold two art galleries and a furniture design business. She now paints full-time and sells her works in galleries around the world. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Symphony in Red and Khaki II by Laurie Maitland is a Mounted Print.
- 24H x 24W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Symphony in Red and Khaki II by Laurie Maitland 24H x 24W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 24.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 24.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States