This live citrus tree planted in a pot can decorate your garden or home and, if properly cared for, bare edible fruit
Owari Satsuma Tangerine Citrus Tree Live Potted Plant
- Owari Satsuma Tangerine Citrus Tree (ripens in early winter)
- Seedless and easy to peel
- Plant arrives 18–24” tall in a 4”x9” pot”
- Plant shipped is 12–18 months old
- Months of the year when it will bloom: spring
- Keep in warm weather of 55°F–85°F and in direct sunlight for 8–12 hours daily. Needs moist but not soggy soil and higher humidity level.
- Estimated height when fully grown: 6”–8”
- Fruit count will vary based on growing conditions, where the plant is being grown, and how it is being cared for
Citrus plants are sub-tropical and sensitive to being exposed to prolonged freezing temperatures.
Planning an edible or vegetable garden takes more than just deciding which fruits and veggies you like. Read through this buying guide for tips on planning and growing yours.