Tannenwald (Pine Forest), 1902 by Gustav Klimt
Tannenwald (Pine Forest), 1902 by Gustav Klimt is a Stretched Canvas Print. Gustav Klimt (1862- 1918) was a brilliant Austrian iconoclast who rose from childhood impoverishment to become an artist who enormously impacted the Viennese Secession and Art Nouveau movement. Known for elaborate, explicitly sensual paintings and murals, Klimt's works also encompass themes of regeneration, love and death. Embedding his work with images symbolizing the freedom of art from traditional Western culture, Klimt's eclectic range of influences included Egyptian, Classical Greek, Byzantine and Medieval styles. A forerunner of Modernism and the Art Deco movements, Klimt's huge creative influence still resonates in modern art, decorations and jewelry. This stretched canvas print is the result of sophisticated digital printing technology in which the image is printed directly onto an artist-grade, 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is then expertly stretched around wooden bars and carefully finished. An acrylic coating protects the stunning giclee print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Tannenwald (Pine Forest), 1902 by Gustav Klimt is a Stretched Canvas Print.
- 28in H x 28in W x2in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Tannenwald (Pine Forest), 1902 by Gustav Klimt Multi-color 28H x 28W x2D
- Dimensions: 28.0 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 28.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Stretched Canvas Print
- Made in United States