Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus and Sage Body Scrub
- Skin cleansing bath body scrub
- Contains exfoliating sunflower wax beads that slough off dead cells
- Formulated without mineral oil parabens phthalates sodium lauryl sulfate or propylene glycol
- Comes with a pleasant fragrance
- Good for all skin types
- Designed to provide a sensational smell and a perfect softness
- Great for all skin types
- Volume: 6.2 fl. oz.
- Directions for use:
- Apply to moistened skin or to damp Clarisonic spot therapy brush
- Massage targeted spots in a circular motion
- Rinse thoroughly
- Ingredients: vitamin C, tarocco blood orange petitgrain juniper berry, and angelica extracts
- Made in The United States
About Crabtree & Evelyn
Although Crabtree & Evelyn might sound like the latest buddy cop TV comedy, the roots of its name are quite a bit more thoughtful. “Crabtree” comes from the English crabapple tree, from which many home medicinal products can be drawn. And “Evelyn” comes from the beloved 17th century British diarist John Evelyn, who wrote a comprehensive book on trees, Sylva, that is still read today. In the 1970s, company founder Cyrus Harvey gathered the two names, as well as a range of soaps from around the world, and made them part of a small family-owned shop. Since then, Crabtree & Evelyn has expanded to incorporate a wide range of soaps, fragrances, and gifts, featuring essences of natural ingredients and botanically inspired packaging.
Learn which massage tools work best for soothing aches and pains on different parts of the body.