The Birth of Venus, c.1485 by Sandro Botticelli
The Birth of Venus, c.1485 by Sandro Botticelli is a Mounted Print. Florentine painter Sandro Botticelli (1444- 1510) is regarded as epitomizing the spirit of the Italian Renaissance. Renowned as one of the greatest colorists in Florence, Botticelli became a favorite member of inner circle of the Medicis. Painting extraordinary wall frescoes in the Sistine Chapel and several monumental mythological allegories often upholding the triumph of love and reason over base instinct. Little known for centuries after his death, his work was rediscovered in the late 19th century by a group of English Pre-Raphaelites. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- The Birth of Venus, c.1485 by Sandro Botticelli is a Mounted Print.
- 24H x 36W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
The Birth of Venus, c.1485 by Sandro Botticelli 24H x 36W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 24.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 36.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States