The Blob Grows in the Beloved Gardens, 1975
The Blob Grows in the Beloved Gardens, 1975 by Friedensreich Hundertwasser is a Mounted Print. Born Friedensrich Stowasser, internationally renowned Austrian artist Hundertwasser (1928-2000) was an architect and philosopher but was most famous for his work as a painter and printmaker. His intricately patterned art with its expressive distortions and explosive colors are based on Art Nouveau principles. Hundertwasser's art is often compared to that of Klimt and Schiele, yet the decorative and technical characteristics of his art raises controversy among critics while being extremely popular with people. Having lost 69 Jewish relatives to the Nazis, in 1978 he designed the Peace Flag for the Near East and published his Peace Manifesto and as a result, he has been honored with Gold Medals of Honor by both Vienna and Syria. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- The Blob Grows in the Beloved Gardens, 1975 by Friedensreich Hundertwasser is a Mounted Print.
- 19H x 19W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
The Blob Grows in the Beloved Gardens, 1975 19H x 19W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 19.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 19.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States