The Cafe Terrace by Vincent van Gogh
The Cafe Terrace on the Place du Forum, Arles, at Night, c.1888 by Vincent van Gogh is a Mounted Print. Vincent Van Gogh (1853- 1890) was a Dutch post-Impressionist Master whose innovative artwork powerfully influenced modern Expressionism, Fauvism, and early abstraction. Astoundingly prolific, Van Gogh produced all of his work during a 10-year period, at one point, creating 150 paintings and drawings within one year. Painting outdoors, Van Gogh uniquely captured the nighttime nuances of light and shadow, and was also renowned for his paintings of sunflowers and irises. Tormented by mental illness for most of his life, Van Gogh created many of his masterpieces while he was institutionalized. Although Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime, he is now regarded as one of the most profoundly influential artists of the 19th century. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- The Cafe Terrace on the Place du Forum, Arles, at Night, c.1888 by Vincent van Gogh is a Mounted Print.
- 36H x 24W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
The Cafe Terrace by Vincent van Gogh 36H x 24W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 36.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 24.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States