The Flower Seller, c.1942 by Diego Rivera
The Flower Seller, c.1942 by Diego Rivera is a Art Print. Famous for his larger-than-life murals, Diego Rivera's tempestuous persona and provocative political stance catapulted him to mythic proportions during his lifetime. As a passionate civil rights advocate, his art pays tribute to the toilers of the soil - farmers and laborers. Aiming to make his art easily viewable by the average Mexican, Rivera is credited with reintroducing the fresco, a mural painted on fresh plaster, into modern art and architecture. Rivera provided an alternative to elite galleries and museums, making his artwork and political messages accessible to anyone. This art print displays sharp, vivid images with a high degree of color accuracy. A member of the versatile family of art prints, this high-quality reproduction represents the best of both worlds: quality and affordability. Art prints are created on paper similar to that of a postcard or greeting card using a digital or offset lithography press.
- The Flower Seller, c.1942 by Diego Rivera is a Art Print.
- 32in H x 24in W x0.1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
The Flower Seller, c.1942 by Diego Rivera Multi-color 32H x 24W x0.1D
- Dimensions: 32.0 inches (H) x 0.1 inches (W) x 24.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Art Print
- Made in United States