The Four Seasons by Alphonse Mucha
The Four Seasons by Alphonse Mucha is a Mounted Print. Alphonse Mucha (1860- 1939) was a Czechoslovakian Art Nouveau artist who pioneered a sensuous, ornate style replete in stained glass colors, elaborately curving lines and ethereal women. Realizing that living people created the art he admired in churches, Mucha became inspired to paint. Moving to Paris, he was initially the archetypical starving artist, until Sarah Bernhardt asked him to create a poster for the play, Gismonda. The life-size poster, which was the antithesis of artistic trends of the day, was a sensation. Bernhardt signed him to a six-year contract, and he became a household name. Mucha's style experienced an enthusiastic revival in the 1960s, particularly in psychedelic posters. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- The Four Seasons by Alphonse Mucha is a Mounted Print.
- 24in H x 36in W x0.4in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
The Four Seasons by Alphonse Mucha 24H x 36W x0.4D
- Dimensions: 24.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 36.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States